UI Designers - Mid-weight (Manchester)
This role is for someone who is ready to progress quickly in an agency environment.
- 3+ years experience producing responsive UI designs for websites and web apps.
- Proficiency with Figma/XD, Photoshop and Illustrator. Bonus points if you have additional skills in After Effects, Webflow, InDesign or Google Slides.
- A real team player with great people skills and a professional attitude. – organised, respectful and driven.
- A passion and interest in design trends, continuously learning and sharing your expertises with the wider team.
- Attention to the details and strive for perfection.
- Lead the creative on projects from briefing, through to design, development and delivery, and be comfortable delivering concepts to clients on calls and in-person.
- Maintain knowledge of all the latest tools/technology in the industry and assist in updating agency processes related to the design department.
- Have solid time management skills to ensure work is delivered on time and on budget.
As a UI Designer, you will be expected to:
- Work closely with our brand and UX teams in order to design creative experiences, that follow brand guidelines and user requirements.
- Lead by example. Inspire and nurture the design team.
- Lead client calls with other team members and effectively explain your creative solutions.
- Direct and assist other team members with their own design work.
- Effectively explain your concepts to the dev team and direct them to execute your vision.
Work from Home Flexibility 🏡
We have a great studio space, but we do offer flexibility with remote working work from the comfort of your own home too.
Flexible hours ⏱️
Our working hours run between 9 – 6:30, but when you work within those are up to you! Start at 9am take a 30min lunch and finish at 5 or start a 9am take a 90min lunch and finish at 6.30pm.
Extra holiday days with length of service ❤️
Just something to say thank you for sticking with us.
Wellness & Team fun budgets 💳
We’ve set aside budget for team meals, nights out and social events all run by our elected social committee.
Closed at Christmas 🎅
We close at Christmas to spend time with our families and get some much needed rest, this doesn’t come out of your allocated leave.
MacBook Laptop 💻
A MacBook for you to use both in work and for any of your hobbies, passions and side hustles outside of work.
How to Apply
Please send your:
- Design Portfolio
Head over to our YouTube channel to see what goes on behind the scenes.
Life at Avark is never dull. From rounders games to bake offs, see what we get up to on our YouTube vlog, Avark Unchained.
Avark YouTube Channel